Saturday, April 5, 2008

books, books, books

It's been a REALLY lazy day today in the Kruskop household. I told myself I was going to clean house, make some jewelry, play in the Hive, and numerous other constructive things and the only thing I've done is play in the Hive and look at books on Barnes N Noble.
It's a well known fact that I am obsessed with books. Currently, I am reading "Eye of the Needle" by Ken Follett and it is a very good read. He's the author of "Pillars of the Earth", which has got to be the best book I've read by far. But of course there are many other books to read, lol. Today, I was looking at some classic books. I really love the classics and own many of the hardback Barnes N Noble classics. The next one I would like to read is "War and Peace". Like my friend Hannah says, the classics are like a foreign language because they can be difficult to read. I suppose that is why I like them; they are a challenge. Well, that, and the fact that they are GOOD books. I guess that is why they call them classics..............

No comments: