Saturday, April 12, 2008

Today's a much better day:)...........

If you read my last few blogs, you'll know that I had a rough night Thursday night because I sat on two large strawberry shakes from Steak N Shake. But that's all past us now. I really did enjoy my sons musical that evening BEFORE the strawberry shake incident. It was based on a "Music Machine" and they sang lots of groovy songs based on peace, love, patience, all that cool stuff. It was kind of funky too, like the 60's and 70's kind of groove and they even danced around a bit. It was very cute! Cristian is in fourth grade. He is eating lucky charms. Soon after he is done eating he will get on his computer and space out for a while on a game. That is his favorite thing to do and it is like pulling teeth getting him off the computer. Lately, I've had to give him limits on that computer or else he would be on there 24 hours a day. He is currently doing this reading thing for school, where you read a certain amount every day. At the end, he will get to go to a movie with his school friends. So, he will be doing some reading today.
Today's a MUCH better day. I woke up and read a bit in the current book I'm reading "The Eye of the Needle" by Ken Follett. Really, really good reading. Now I'm up drinking Java and watching "Flavor of Love", although I don't usually watch it. I'm flicking through the channels wishing a new episode of "The Hills" was on. I love reality TV. I really like "Big Brother". I love that show! So useless and meaningless. It's great entertainment after a day at the treatment center where I work. Just some clean, mindless entertainment for when I don't want to think anymore. I think I would do good on that show. Maybe I'll go to a casting for Big Brother, lol......
I really want to be productive today, though, and get some cleaning done, some jewelry making done (have recently purchased a TON of beautiful new beads and am itching to make some jewelry, and maybe take a nice walk. My DH (darling husband) Chris has been begging me to take a walk for the past few weeks, but I have been so lazy. I really do need a brand new pair of tennies for walking. But in the meantime, I suppose I could take a stroll around the block............

No comments: